The Chair Doctor – Chair repair and servicing
Do you have a chair that you currently cannot use due to broken castor, ripped or dirty upholstery or a motor mechanism that no longer works?
Specialist repair & refurbishment of posture, nursing and riser recliner chairs
Bring it back to life at a fraction of the price of buying a new replacement. Our fast and efficient service to repair or refurbish your existing posture, nursing and raiser/recliner chairs will soon have your chair looking like new. We use a range of parts, both new and refurbished, soured directly from the chair manufactures or local suppliers, to meet your budgetary needs.
No matter where your chair is situated we an repair it for you. We work for the NHS, Social Services, residential care and nursing homes, supported living services and individual clients and their families.
Get in touch and we will give you a free no obligation quotation for the work needed to get your chair in perfect working order.
We can fix chairs from all major UK manufacturers
Whatever the problem we can repair it for you
From wear and tear to broken mechanisms our Chair Doctor experts will get it looking like new.
- castors and wheels
- tilt-in-space levers, cables and gas pistons
- broken frames, leg-resets and footplates
- screws, bolts and fittings
- frame repairs, welding, metal fabrication, rust treatments and paintwork touch-ups
- charging units
- control boxes
- power leads
- motors and actuators
- Repairs to small tears or rips
- Re-upholster or replacement sections for chairs including arms, backs, seat modules and footplate covers
- Total chair re-upholstery by local expert upholsterers or the original manufacturer
Cleaning, servicing, disposal & recycling
- On-site cleaning and anti-bacterial wipe down of chairs, including frames
- Spray-extraction cleaning and suction processes
- Check service and regular inspections/audits of chairs
- Removal and environmentally responsible disposal and recycling of unwanted chairs.